A new version of ColorZilla (v2.5) is now available. This version is still beta, so please let me know if you find any issues.
New in this version:
- Color Picker Dialog:
- New Photoshop-like ‘new/current’ color split panel
- New smooth color map and color slider controls (based on John Dyer‘s JS Color Picker)
- Experimental Lab and CMYK color spaces support
- New ‘Eyedropper’ button allows sampling document colors while working in Color Picker
- Limited Flash sampling support
- Allow scrolling the document while color sampling
- Web Color Analyzer: better color palette sorting
- Firebug integration: fixed Firebug ‘Inspect’ panel opening for the last sampled element
By the way, if you missed the last v2.2 version, it added support for Ubuntu Linux 64bit, Firefox 4, HSL colors and more.
As always, you can download the latest v2.5 beta, along with the latest stable v2.2 version at colorzilla.com